David McIntire is a full time agent dedicated to serving his clients with loyalty and integrity. Raised in Santa Barbara County, he serves the Santa Ynez Valley, Santa Rita Hills, Lompoc Valley, Santa Barbara, Goleta, Carpinteria, and Montecito.
Working with Village Properties and Christie’s International Real Estate, David is able to offer his listing clients robust marketing services that will ensure widespread and attractive exposure. For his buyer clients, David is committed to providing timely and pertinent information, pursuing properties both on and off the market.
Clients interested in acquiring vineyard and winery property are able to leverage David’s boots-on-the-ground winemaking and wine business management experience acquired in the Napa Valley, New Zealand, and Santa Barbara County. He is able to offer his clients deep and valuable insights pertaining to their purchase of real property for viticultural purposes.
Taking a leadership role in his profession, David’s professional associations and memberships include:
- Santa Ynez Valley Association of Realtors (SYVAOR)
- MLS Committee Chair (2015-2016)
- Director (2015-2016)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- State Director (2014-2016)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
A believer in the pairing of practical experience with formal education, David has pursued lifelong learning throughout his career. David has a breadth of knowledge that crosses multiple disciplines ranging from Philosophy to Economics to Enology and Viticulture, most recently completing coursework in Sustainability, Renewable Energy, and Green Building.
- University of Chicago – MA Humanities
- UCSB – BA Philosophy
- Stanford University – Certificate in Energy Innovation and Emerging Technologies
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo – Certified Sustainable Professional
- Napa Valley College – Certificate in Winery and Vineyard Technology
- Alan Hancock College – AS Wine Marketing and Sales, AA Psychology
Retired from rugby after a successful collegiate career, David now enjoys relatively safer pursuits including music, hiking, and yoga.